HLF Roof Maintenenance Services
Did you know that the average life expectancy of a roof in a commercial/industrial application is approximately 12 to 15 years?
Given the high cost of replacement you would think more facility operators or building owners would pay more attention to their roofs. The problem is that as long as the roof is working you simply do not pay much mind to it. However, when it fails it can quickly become a disaster costing huge amounts of money in lost assets for both you and your tenants. Nevermind the high cost of emergency roof repair and replacement.
You know there are ways to mitigate these costs. Give HLF Roofing & Sheet Metal a call and we will come up with a comprehensive preventative roof maintenance plan tailored to fit your specific needs and environment. We specialize in all types of roofing including historical roofing and preservation and have the expertise to save you money and the headaches that come with an ignored roofing system.
Below is a list of features included in all of our roof maintenance plans. Get your long term roofing costs under control TODAY! Call HLF Roofing & Sheet Metal for an appointment at (703)-519-3520
Our preventative roof maintenance plans include many if not all of the following items:
- Conduct semi-annual roof inspections
- Perform general roof clean up
- Clean roof drains and remove debris
- Evaluate condition of sealants at critical areas on roof
- Perform minor general roof repairs
- Repair pitch pans and open flashings appropriately
- Prepare written roof inspection report
- Produce video or image inspection for customer
- Make long and short term recommendations